Actuality Film is an advanced video production course wherein students are introduced to the practical considerations of making a documentary. The students will not only be learning the fundamentals but also reviewing and analysing a variety of documentary films. By the end of the course, each student will have created a 3-5 film on a particular NGO.
How will this course help you ?
- The course is designed for absolute beginners and can be taken by anyone above the age of 15 +
- The program entails both indoor and outdoor-based classes including lectures, discussions, collaborative and individual participation that will develop their collaborative, mental and physical skills.
- Every student will be connected with an NGO upon which they’ll be creating a documentary. The film that they’ll be creating from this program will boost their profile in both academic and career-oriented pursuits.
Total 30 hrs of indoor and outdoor sessions
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE PROGRAM?
- Students who want to strengthen their profile
- Those who are interested in filmmaking
- Storytellers who want to express their stories, views and ideas
- Anyone who is passionate about expanding their horizon
Poonam Singh Bisht has been a Print Journalist for the Times of India and Film Educator for over 5 years. She is working with CORO India and Renovate India (Social Enterprise who works with 800 NGOs across Maharashtra). She worked with The Department of Women and Child Development (DWCD) for the ‘BETI BACHAO BETI PADHAO' project 2021. She has worked as an Author, Talent Manager, Casting Director and Publicist for Social Sectors and NGOs.
Anup Chavan is a creative producer, director, cinematographer and designer from Mumbai. He's worked with directors like Zoya Akhtar and Saurabh Verma. He's been a part of several productions associated with Amazon Prime, Gully Boy, Myntra, Zee5, The Dharavi Project, Land Rover and others.