A digital story is a multimedia presentation to bring stories to life. It is a combination of various digital elements, such as images, videos, sounds, text, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
- Identify your own research interest and the
need to tell stories
- Basics of scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Explore visual, sound and textual mediums
and learn to create multimedia narratives
- Ethics and critical analysis of the work
AND MUCH MORE!
No. of Sessions: 4 weeks
Session Duration: 25 hours
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
- Develop digital storytelling skills
- Enhance communication skills to express and promote your digital stories
- Explore your interests and get guidance from the instructor about specific career paths
Jinal Sangoi is an artist and educator, who has worked
with Learn Through Stories (LeTS) at IIT Bombay, taught
Landscape Works at NID Ahmedabad, and is a recipient
of the Arts for Good Fellowship 2021 (Singapore
International Foundation) among numerous accolades.
She is an MFA from the California Institute of the Arts,
and has exhibited in India, Unites States and other